Drunk o'Bot is a Discord Bot that does nothing you want it to do. The main idea behind Drunk o'Bot is that it simulates a general purpose/modbot, but instead of kicking or banning people, it just has something stupid to say instead. New responses get added frequently!
Commands (as of right now):
- warn (user) - Does not actually warn anyone
- mute (user) - Does not actually mute anyone
- kick (user) - Does not actually kick anyone
- ban (user) - Does not actually ban anyone
- bean (user) - Throws baked beans at someone
- fortune - Random funny Fortune Cookie quotes
- wisdom - Don't actually take Drunk o'Bot's advice.....
- joke - Random 'guy walked into a bar' jokes and more
- ask (yes/no question) - Your basic Magic 8 Ball, except it's got drunk responses
- slot - Very much experimental and lazily made.. I may delete this, or I may rework it. (It's a very basic slot game)
- activity - Enable or Disable random activity messages in channels. Every 40 messages sent in an activity enabled channel will invoke a random message from Drunk o'Bot where you can either fight to be the first person to react to claim a free beer, or be unlucky and get punched in the crotch :x
- help (command) - The help menu. If you mention a command name in the command, detailed information will be displayed
- ping - Check Drunk o'Bot's Latency.... Except he may be too drunk to tell you
- botinfo - Displays info about Drunk o'Bot
- clear - Simulates a modbot's clear messages command.. except it's actually useless
- invite - Sends an invite link to Drunk o'Bot so other people can invite him to parties! (There better be beer or else.)
- donate - I legitimately do not want your money. This command instead tells you to donate to a charity
- suggest - Suggest new features for the bot
- support - Invite link to the support server
- prefix - Displays the prefix
- prefix set - Allows a server admin to change the bot's prefix
Note that Drunk o'Bot does NOT actually kick, mute or ban people. Drunk o'Bot basically sends snarky/hilarious responses to every command used. Try it yourself! Some examples will be posted below the bot's logo.