Warriors vs Soldiers
Warriors vs Soldiers is a party game for 5-10 players, based on the tabletop game The Resistance: Avalon. It is a deception game with a similar concept to games like Mafia, Werewolf and Among Us.
- 11 unique roles
- 3 special in-game effects
- Multiple gamemodes
- An ELO-based point system to track your progress and skill in the game
- Server leaderboard to see how you match up against your friends
- Limitless amounts of fun and laughter!
Soldier - The basic Soldier role. Needs to find the Warriors.
Coordinate - Can see all Warriors in the game, but must remain hidden to avoid being kidnapped.
Queen - Knows the Coordinate.
Ackerman - Can secure an expedition, but is revealed in the process.
Mike Zacharias - Knows how many Titans (Warriors & Coordinate) are in his expeditions.
Scout - Alerts everyone of their presence in an expedition.
Warrior - The basic Warrior role. Must remain hidden and find the Coordinate.
Warchief - Hidden from the Coordinate.
False King - Appears as the Coordinate to the Queen.
Ymir - Does not know other Warriors and is hidden from them.
Spy - Can flip the votes in an expedition.
- There are two teams, Warriors and Soldiers. The Soldiers will always outnumber the Warriors in a game. However, the Soldiers do not know anyone's identities, while the Warriors know each other's identities.
- The objective of the game is to score 3 points for your team before the opposing team does.
- There can be up to 5 rounds (called Expeditions) in a game. Players take turns to pick a team (of varying size) to embark on each expedition.
- If a team is comprised of all Soldiers, then the expedition succeeds and Soldiers gain a point. However, if there is a Warrior in the team, they may choose to sabotage the expedition, giving Warriors a point instead.
- The Coordinate is a special Soldier role who knows the Warriors' identities from the beginning. However, if the Soldiers score 3 points first, the Warriors have a last chance to win by identifying the Coordinate correctly at the end of the game.
- For more detailed information on the game (including in-game screenshots!), type
~rulesin the chat.
- Create a new channel for the game.
~configto bring up the games menu.
:three:to enable Warriors vs Soldiers in the channel.
- You're all set! Type
~hostto create a new lobby,
~jointo join, and
~startonce you have enough players!
~host - Creates a new lobby with you as the host.
~join - Joins an existing lobby.
~leave - Leave your current lobby.
~kick - Removes a player from the lobby (Only the host can kick).
~start - Starts the game (requires 5-10 players).
~reset - Stops the existing game or clears the current lobby.
~add - Adds the specified optional role to the game. (E.g.
~remove - Removes the specified optional role from the game. (E.g.
~randomroles - Toggles randomization of optional roles when starting a game.
~roles - Shows the full list of available roles.
~players - Brings up the current list of players in the lobby.
~next - Starts the next expedition after the previous expedition has ended.
~pick - Selects a player to join the expedition team (E.g.
~kidnap - Used by any Warrior to kidnap the Coordinate (E.g.
~status - Brings up the state of the current game.
~role - Checks your current role with the bot.
~roles - Shows the list of roles currently in the game.
~players - Shows the names of the players currently in the game.
~rules - Provides a breakdown of the game rules and roles, as well as some common tips and strategies.
~profile - Checks a person's profile (E.g.
~badges - Checks a person's badges.
~gamestats - Brings up the records of all games played.
~lb - Brings up the server leaderboard.
WaffleBears28 - For the game card designs and server icon
notabear629 - For his many creative ideas!