Welcome to K-Nect
What is K-Nect?
K-Nect is a Discord bot whose main function is for secret chatting. Isn't that a DM? Well, you can invite upto 100 members and send messages via a command! Isn't that a group chat? You can send a key (a six-letter code which enables access to the chat) in your server and the early birds get inside, without you having to manually add them in. That's great!
K-Nect not only has secret chatting, but also mod commands. You can also send a welcome message for the cuties who join your server <3>
for help on a particular command, but here's a brief overview of the secret chatting commands.k?new
- Creates a new chat and DMs you the key. You can provide it the optional argument max
, the capacity of the chat and my best friend (not really, I don't have a friend called Max). k?join
- Joins a chat with the given key (would be useless if you didn't have one :/). You can even join old chats (but don't expect anyone to respond to you). k?leave
- Leaves a chat, for when they become too annoying. k?send
- Sends a message and asks you for the key. If you are tired of entering the key, you can do the command below. k?set
- Sets a default key for the messages you send. k?unset `- Unsets (is that a word?) a key.
That's a brief overview,
Of what K-Nect can do!
It rhymed! :D