Starboard is an advanced, reliable, and highly customizable starboard bot. I've been working on this project for a while now, mostly for use in personal servers. When it turned out better than I imagined, I open-sourced it and posted it to bot lists. I hope you find this code and/or bot useful. This documentation gives you a quick start to using the bot. If you see a problem, please let me know. You can use the bots
suggest command, or you can join the support server. My discord username is
Click here for a demonstration
Invite Starboard to your server
- Supports multiple starboards
- Supports multiple normal and custom emojis for each starboard
- Leveling, rank, and leaderboard
- Starboard moderation, such as:
- Freezing a message, preventing the points from updating on it
- Forcing a message, so it's on the starboard no matter what
- Trashing a message, in case a bad message gets on the starboard
- Advanced customization, giving you complete control over the bot
If you have any suggestions or found any bugs, please create an issue.
Note: Don't actually type out
< > [ ] when I give you commands to run. Replace
[p] with the actual bot prefix.
channel means type "channel", where as
means replace "" with the name of the channel.
- Invite the bot to your server
- Create a channel for the bot (name it something like #starboard).
[p]add("" is the name of the channel you just created)
is usually ":star:")
The starboard is now good to go, but you might want to change more settings (like the number of reactions needed). A complete list of setting in the wiki.