Want to draw pixel art using a bot in your server? Want to engange your community?
- Multiple boards! (Create multiple boards in a guild to keep art seperate.)
- Roles and permissions! (Modify who can edit, view, and use specific tools on boards.)
- Cooldowns! (Set cooldowns for users to make them have to wait to edit the board again.)
- Bans! (Ban specific users from interacting with a board.)
To get started with the bot, do the following:
- First, add the bot to your server with the slash commands scope and the bot scope.
- Next, run
/board create name:(board name). Be sure to replace
(board name)with the name of your board.
- Then, use the
/drawcommands to edit the board.
- Finally, use the
/board show:(board name)to view your board.