The ultimate AFK Bot that allows members to monitor the activity of their servers!
- Automatic: Setting AFK can be done manually, but if a member doesn't set it, the bot will automatically mark them as AFK after a set period of time! (Default is 24 hours of inactivity)
- Server Tracking: Track member activity over customizable periods of time and easily identify inactive members
- Server verification: Tired of dead / spam accounts that join? AFK Bot has the ability to automatically kick accounts who do not have a certain role after a customizable period of time. Captcha solving is supported!
- Rating System: Grades each member by server activity so you can easily tell whose most active
- Active Hours: Gives insight on when to plan events to include the most members
- Ghost Pings: When tagged while AFK, members have the option of receiving a DM linking to the tag as well as some other useful info. So even if the message is deleted, there will still be evidence in DM
- Custom Name Prefixes: Ability to add a custom prefix to names when a member is marked AFK
- Custom Roles: Ability to add a role to a member is marked AFK
- Current Activity: See who's currently active in your server and who's recently inactive at a glance
AFK Premium Features
- Longer AFK time outs: Up to 7 days
- Multiple Verification Roles: Choose up to 5 roles for AFK Bot to consider if a member is verified before kicking. Can set AFK Bot to check if a member has all roles or any
- MORE PREMIUM FEATURES TO COME...
Join AFK Bot premium and help support development by becoming a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/join/afkbot
AFK Stats (afk.stats):
AFK Activity (afk.activity):
AFK Activity (afk.settings):
AFK Activity (afk.ranks):
AFK Activity (afk.verify):
When a member first joins with server verification on:
When a member does not verify within a certain amount of time:
Q: Why do I keep getting marked as AFK when I didn't set it?
A: AFK Bot sets members AFK when a member has not messaged in the server after a set period of time (guild customizable)
Q: How do I disable DMs from the bot?
A: You can toggle DMs by typing "afk.dm on" or "afk.dm off" in the server
- A member has not messaged in the server after a set period of time ( guild customizable )
Q: How come there is no graph?
A: The bot needs to be in your server for over a day to gather data
Q: How to disable welcome messages?
A: You can tell the bot to ignore a specific channel, category or the entire server by typing "afk.ignore (channel id/category id/ all)"
Q: I'm the owner of a guild, why is my name not getting changed to servers set prefix?
A: This is a Discord permissions limitation, the bot cannot change the nickname of a guild owner
Q: Why are no ones names updating?
A: Most likely AFK Bots role is not high enough in your roles hierarchy
Q: How to enable prefixing?
A: afk.prefix [AFK]
Q: Are longer AFK times supported?
A: Free users can have up to 24 hours and premium members up to 7 days