- Smooth playback.
- Server-specific prefixes.
- Server-specific permissions.
- Clean and beautiful embedded menus.
- Supports streaming services such as YouTube, Spotify, Deezer and more.
- Playlist support. (YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, etc...)
- Album and artist support for Spotify
- Toggles for specific features such as the announcing of tracks.
- Fun commands such as 8ball and polls!
- And more...
🎶 Supported sources and formats
- Twitch Streams
- HTTP Audio Files
- Local Audio Files (MP3, OGG, M4A, WAV, FLAC)
- Playing a song/playlist from YouTube
- Playing a song from Spotify
- Manipulating the queue
🗣️ Requests Channel
Are the commands a bit too confusing at first? No problem! You can use the easy access requests channel to fully control the bot. Provided below is a guide to set the requests channel up.
- Run the setup command. This will initialize the channel at the top of your channel list.
- In order to start playing music, just type the name of the song or the link. The song will automatically be played or added to the queue.
- Control the bot using the buttons! The buttons in blue (primary buttons) are the main controls for the bot. They include the previous, rewind, pause/play, stop and skip buttons. In the next row of buttons, there are options to loop the currently playing song, shuffle the queue and disconnect the bot.
Confused about something? Try taking a look at the help menu that comes with the bot! You can see all help commands and even get help with a specific command. Robertify has so many features that are waiting for you to use, so don't be afraid to explore and have fun!