Aaptaha has useful moderation, utility, information, and helper commands, and an economy system.
The bot has multiple prefixes, so you can use any one of them. They are:
help command for seeing which commands you can use.
- Bot's UX in more than one language (support for English and improving support for Hindi; more Indian language support later)
- COVID-19 stats for any of the Indian states and districts (or the whole country) with just one command.
- Moderation commands (kick, ban, mute)
- Helpful emoji management commands (enlarge, add, delete, restrict emojis quickly without opening the settings page, supports emojis, IDs, links so you don't need to upload images; export emojis from a server to another)
- Deletboard (Like starboard, but it deletes the message. Think of its use with the :delet_this: emoji)
- Economy (daily, give, take, bets, leaderboard, etc.)
- Utility and Information commands (maths, userinfo (also shows who added a bot), serverinfo, say, etc.)
- Create teams from specified members or roles.
- Cryptography commands.
- Privacy (entirely delete a server's database from the bot, or recreate it)
- More features coming soon.
Note: Aaptaha was formerly known as Indian Bot • भारतीय स्वायत्तसेवा, so you may see old name while inviting.