A powerful global ban bot, API and risk solutions system made with Node.js, Python, C++ and the Discord API.
- Web Dashboard
- Manage all of your Azrael settings in one place.
- Automatically ban users who have been added to the Azrael global ban database.
- Let the bot work for you, automatically ban users who join your server when they are in the Azrael global ban database.
- Don't want to ban the user but still know they were global banned? We have you covered!
- Message Logging
- Need to know what message was edited or deleted? Just enable our simple message logging feature!
- Powerful API
- 24/7/365 Hands On Support
- Multi-Language (Over 15 Languages!)
- Public Ban Logs
How To Use
To setup Azrael, you will need to first configure your logging channel(s) by using the
config command or the dashboard.
Note: A logging channel is required for the following toggles:
To toggle features, you will need to enable them using the
toggle command or the dashboard.
Azrael uses the following open source packages: