To-do Bot allows for users to store tasks that they wish to complete whether discord related or not. This data is stored into a MySQL database which can be adapted and displayed on all servers that you and the bot are on. Using the numerous commands below this is made possible:
Bot prefix: td!
- help - Displays this embed.
- add - Starts a process to add tasks to the list.
- remove - Starts a process to remove tasks on the list.
- archive - Store completed tasks into a separate list.
- assign @User - Assign a user a task (Server Owner/Admins only).
- complete - Set a task as completed which will be archived (Optional) and notify the user.
- clear - Removes all the to-do tasks that are set.
- list - Lists all the currently set tasks you have.
- archives - Lists all the tasks that have been archived
- assignments - Lists all of the current assignments you have.
- remind - Starts a process where you can remind yourself of tasks.
- reminders - Displays the current reminders you have active.
- add server - Starts a process to add tasks to the list.
- remove server - Starts a process to remove tasks on the list.
- archive server - Store completed server tasks into a separate list.
- clear server - Removes all the to-do tasks that are set.
- list server - Lists all the currently set tasks you have.
- archives server - Lists all the server tasks that have been archived.
- invite - Links you to the bot invite and support server.
- vote - Links you to the listing websites where you can vote for the bot.
- ping - Responds with the bots ping.
- uptime - Displays the bot's uptime since the last restart.
- stats - Shows all the relevant operational data of the bot.
- Without the permissions specified in the bot invite link, the bot will not work!
- This bot is in it's early stages but is still very usable and has been tested on several servers.